- A correctly and legibly completed application form must be received by Friday 15 October 2021. All applications (and any accompanying materials) become the property of the organisers, once received, and may be utilised for promotional purposes.
- Applications will only be accepted for young adults aged 18-35 and youth 14 – 18.
- Submission of an application shall be deemed as acceptance of all terms and conditions, and no responsibility shall be accepted for late, lost, incomplete or illegible applications.
- A nominee can be nominated for more than one category with a separate nomination form for each category.
- The organisers may, at their sole discretion, extend, vary or terminate the award competition or any of its rules, terms and conditions, at any time without notice, and shall not be liable in relation to any reliance placed thereon, prior to such variation or termination.
- The winner will be announced on 6 December 2021. However, the organisers reserve the right not to determine a winner of the award, if in their opinion, there is no entry or insufficient entries which satisfy the judge’s criteria. All judgments are final and no correspondence shall be entered into in this regard.
- Applicants release and hold harmless the judges and organisers (and their officers/agents) from any and all liability for any loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the competition or any awards given.
If you are under 18 years of age you must provide consent below from a parent/guardian.
Should you require additional information or assistance please contact Ernie on 9321 6300.